The image below is a part of 4 Most Important Factor To Consider When Choosing Best Upholstery Fabric Collection Gallery. This digital photography of has dimension 532 × 369 pixels. You can see a gallery of 4 Most Important Factor To Consider When Choosing Best Upholstery Fabric below. And if you think that this image are interested to share with your friends, don't hesitate to share it on your Social Media account.
- 4 Most Important Factor To Consider When Choosing Best Upholstery Fabric
As far as purchasing upholstered furniture goes, you may want to pick the right color. As a matter of fact, this is one of the biggest factors that should be considered when opting for the best fabric. Given below are some other important factors to consider.
1. Fabric Durability. You should consider the durability of the fabric as well. This decision should be based on the type of room and the type of furniture. Aside from this, you also need to consider the personal aspects of your family. For instance, you should consider the durability factor, especially if you have kids and pets in your home.
Woven patterns are stronger than printed patterns. So, tight weaves and higher number of threads matter. What is the thread count? Actually, thread count means the number of threads on each square inch of a certain type of fabric. In other words, denser fabric stands the test of time.
2. Fabric Style. You should opt for a fabric that matches both the interior décor and the piece of furniture in your house. The type of fabric you choose should match the character and style of the furniture it is going to cover. For instance, a traditional fabric is an ideal choice for a traditional frame.
It's also important to note that some fabrics look informal, while others appear formal. You should go for a fabric that suits your own style and the room décor. You should also take into account the scale of pattern. Actually, it should be right sized for the piece of furniture that it is going to cover. In a big room, a big bold pattern may be a better choice.
3. Fabric Color. The fabric color is the first thing that you may take into account when buying furniture. As a matter of fact, it makes a great impact on the décor of your room, especially if there is a big sofa in your room.
4. Special Considerations. Before making a choice, you should also consider other factors. These factors are related to the environment where you are going to place your couch. Are there pets that sit on the furniture? Do you have kids? Are you allergic to dust?
Pets: you may not want to use delicate fabric like silk if you have kids and pets in your home. For this purpose, we suggest that you go for some pet-friendly upholstery.
Allergies: you should also consider buying fabric like microfiber if you are allergic to a certain type of fabric. Microfiber is lint-free and won't get a lot of dust on it.
Mildew resistance: you should consider buying fabric that resists mildew, especially if you reside in a climate that is humid.
Fade resistance: if you are going to place the upholstery in a room with a lot of sunlight, you should look for something that is fade resistant.
So, these are few things to keep in mind when buying upholstery fabric. Make sure you follow these tips when investing in new fabric.